Sunday, December 20, 2009

new moon


Finals are over!
Here's the final piece I did for my independent study with Chris Buzelli. It's based on the new Twilight movie, which I haven't seen but got a detailed summary from my little sister, who is a certified Twilight expert, so I'm pretty confident about my knowledge of what went down in New Moon. Also, I thought since I'd already finished a piece for the first movie, it might make an entertaining, if not interesting, topic for a series if I kept up with the saga. Plus, I felt to need to reintroduce lasers into my work. Just to clarify: the lamb is Bella, the lion is Edward, and the faceless wolf is Jacob.
For the color palette I wanted to give a sense of night without having to make a dark sky. I think I'm pretty happy with the result. Oh, and this is the first time I'm using watercolor for a piece, and I think I'm going to use it for under painting from now on.

3 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

History Dissertation

Nick Iluzada said...

I'm super stoked you're following me. I totally want that 3 comic animal lovin' zine! how do I obtain one?

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation Abstract Example