Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rhode Island School of Design Film/Animation/Video Senior Show 2010


So for the past year I've been working on my animation degree project, and now it's finally time to stress out over unfinished walk cycles, break a few nibs that just won't take anymore ink, curse at computer programs' parents, and have a few panic attacks in a row over scanner malfunctions at 6 in the morning...
Anyway, what I am trying to say is, the FAV Senior Show this year is coming up and I submitted a poster design. It's a animation peg bar man high-fiving a live action camera monster with a super-8 laser gun, all of this is happening over the city of Providence.
I wanted it to look like an old ultra-man poster, so I only used CMYK (and white).
But it is happening from May 19-22 so if you're in town, you should come by the RISD Auditorium and check it out!

On another note, I'm going to MoCCA this weekend, and I will be selling prints and zines! Come check out our RISD table!!!!!

2 comments:

Robyn Ng said...

ZE JIAN
ZE JIAN
ZE JIAN

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH




(with love from your personal cheerleading squad -- which you should totally invest in for reals when you become a famous billionaire animaTOR/illustraTOR)

zesansan said...

that's when we get married robyn.